Solar process heat
Our power plants allow you to generate your own steam and process heat. They are easy to install, reliable to use and can be customised to meet your specific requirements.
Solar heat generation is superior to all other methods in that it converts the solar energy directly into steam and process heat, resulting in maximum efficiency.
- 80% optical efficiency
- Generate steam with temperatures of up to 400 °C
- The capacity of our solar steam generators can be increased in 0.25 MW steps
- Almost loss-free heat storage ensures operation also at night or in bad weather
- Installation can also be designed for air-conditioning, cooling and desalination
- Optional gas or oil burner for hybrid operation
- Short planning and construction times of no more than 6 months
- All components made in Germany
- Solar steam generators are assembled on site by protarget engineers and handed over on a turnkey basis
- Fully automatic operation for low operating costs
- Minimal maintenance requirements (cleaning of mirrors)
- All components designed for at least 25 years of use in desert regions
The German CSP Organization concentrates the knowledge of scientists, manufacturers and service suppliers in the field of solar thermal energy.
Visit our pilot plant located at the Energy-Efficiency City in Bad Aibling.
Our technology partner in the field of solar thermal research and qualification
Our Cooperation partner and specialist for solar thermal power plants